Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Don't take your eye off her for a minute!


Maya Rose - she's going to be a heart breaker and maybe break a few other things while she's at it! In less than a month, she will be the middle child of my sister's three girls. THREE GIRLS!

My sister, Marty, will have a house full of girls and I can't imagine anyone better suited for the job. It's funny how life can sometimes replay itself over and over. I find it interesting how much her oldest, Annabella, is similar to me in her personality and desire to please others and always follow the rules.

Then there's Maya Rose. You can't take your eye off her for a minute or she'll be at the top if the stairs or the slide. She's a mover and a shaker and marches to the beat of her own little drum, just like her mom :) It's a good thing that my sister is the one with all the girls. Her girls will grow up confident and unafraid and will make wonderful contributions to the world around them, just like their mom!

Watch out world! Here they come :)